[TenTec] FS Omni 6

Brian Crow k3vr@adelphia.net
Sat, 30 Dec 2000 12:00:33 -0500

Guys,

I have my Ten Tec station for sale due to the pending arrival of my new son,
ETA  February 22 (Baby needs a new pair o' shoes). I had a buyer who
experienced cash flow problems, so I am posting this once more.

Ten Tec Omni 6 with option 1 upgrade. This radio is in like new condition
inside and out. Ten-Tec did the upgrade and a full recalibration and they
did an excellent job. They also replaced the xtal oven with a TCXO,
performed the keyer speed modification, set the reference frequency, aligned
the BFO, set the PBT frequency and even replaced the meter lamps. This radio
looks and works exactly like a new one. It was upgraded on November 28, at a
cost of $240, and I will include that invoice with the rig.

I will also include:

the narrow SSB filters installed in  the rig now

the #700 hand mic.

the #961 PS/SPKR

the #301 Remote Knob

ALL LIKE NEW $1,900