[TenTec] Pegasus / 705 mic

Al Patrick arp@inet4u.com
Sun, 06 Feb 2000 22:26:17 -0500

Thanks to all who replied.   I had three replies in just a VERY few minutes.  Everything was working
fine.   I just didn't know you had to speak into the mic to activate the alc and power out indications
- especially since the mic was not set to VOX, but to PTT.  I was thinking that was taken care of
automatically as when you tune up.  Well, the answer was about as easy as the answer to the first
question I had.  <g>

73,

Al