[TenTec] Ten Tec SSB User's Net

Carl Moreschi CarlMoreschi@worldnet.att.net
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 00:43:17 -0000

Jay,
Just a point of clarification on the old OMNI series.  I bought
an OMNI A series B new back in 1980.  The OMNI D and OMNI A were
identical except for digital display versus analog display.  The "A"
stood for analog, and the 'D' stood for digital.  The original OMNI D
and OMNI A were series A and had squelch controls.  The series B
for both models added IF crystal filters with limited control of the
audio filters in conjunction with the crystal filters.  The series C only
was available on the OMNI D.  The correct name for the OMNI C is
OMNI D series C.  It added more independent control of the audio
and crystal filters and XIT.

Enjoyed the net.

73,

Carl Moreschi N4PY