[TenTec] Re: Ten Tec Kudos; definitely a consideration

JohnJJeff@aol.com JohnJJeff@aol.com
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 14:22:28 EST

Bill,

I had a very similar experience with Garland to that which you describe. I
picked up a digital frequency display for occasional use with my old Omni A.
It came with a non-standard plug, so I called Ten-Tec for the  pinouts. Spoke
w/ Garland who had 'em memorized. Then he expressed doubt that I would be
able to find the right molex connector, so he sent me out same, along with a
hard copy of the pinouts.

You just don't get that kind of service very often, certainly not at many
places. But Ten-Tec continues to amaze at the level of help in the service
department. This *has* to be a major consideration for anyone contemplating
buying equipment today.

Glad you initiated this thread; kudos to T-T service are much deserved!

Jeff, W2ZU