[TenTec] RE: TT Service

Vincent Bond vbbond@ix.netcom.com
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 19:32:34 -0800

To add yet again to all that has been said about TT service, I recently
purchased a brand new Omni 6+. About three months later, my rig developed a
leaky final transister. After a very pleasant phone conversation with Paul,
the Service Manger, I Fed-Ex'd the rig for repair. I received the repaired
rig seven days later (gone only ONE week!), via Fed Ex, and I have had
excellent service from it ever since. I consider that pretty darn good
service, based on my past experiences with Kenwood and Icom. This is one of
the main reasons I decided to purchase Ten Tec gear--the service after sale
is superior.

      Vince/K7NA