[TenTec] Message from the List Administrator - V*I*R*U*S

Jim Lowman jmlowman@ix.netcom.com
Sun, 27 Feb 2000 18:32:36 -0800

If any of you get e-mail from the T-T list that contains an attachment
called Pretty Park.exe or something similar, please delete the message
immediately.  It contains a v*i*r*u*s.

A couple of our list members have unwittingly passed this along.
Fortunately, the Majordomo software intercepted it and bounced it to
me before it reached the list.

This particular one e-mails itself to everyone in your address book.

This is no hoax; I've seen what happens by looking at the bounced
messages.

I'll contact the list members involved privately, so as not to
embarrass them needlessly.

73 de Jim - AD6CW