[TenTec] Hercules II Power Source

Greg Hodsdon k7kj@teleport.com
Sat, 01 Jan 2000 13:00:30 -0800

Al:
Can't really comment on this question as I do not have any experience with
the Ameritron solid state amp or the company. Does the Ameritron amp have
QSK, plug-in auto bandswitch capability and will the service department
answer the phone when you have a question? I can say that the Hercules II has
given outstanding service over the years with the only downtime being a
couple of relatively simple to fix problems in the 9420 power supply. Ane
yes, I would purchase a Herc II/9420 again, probably over any other legal
limit amplifier on the market.
73 and HNY!
Greg, K7KJ