[TenTec] Re: Keyer selection

B. J. "Tony" Martin w4foa@voy.net
Sun, 02 Jan 2000 07:02:09 -0500

Hi John,
Actually I have and it was easy as could be.  I simply use the IAMBIC
paddle, but
use it as if it were just a single lever.  In fact, my first ever paddle was
an IAMBIC
paddle, but I just learned to use it as if it were a single lever.  I
strongly believe "each to his own", but I'm just hardheaded and see NO
advantages to iambic.  I've had a few iambic users in my shack and the
simply cannot master the old single lever.
Guess that is my 2 cents worth.
Tony