[TenTec] FS Argonaut CW Filter Case

Jay Rutherford w1emt@amsat.org
Mon, 3 Jul 2000 18:02:41 -0400

Greetings all,

I just joined the list. I hope FS postings are OK.

Back in the early 80s I had a TenTec Argonaut 509 that I haven't
owned for many years. The other day I found the CW filter case for
the thing in storage. Model No. 208. It's in beautiful condition, but
there is no plug-in circuit board containing the filters themselves.
The case, connecting cable and plug, but no filter board. Front is
marked Off, CW-2, and CW-1.

Rather than hack this up for other uses, I thought someone with an
Argonaut might want it for its authenticity or could find the filter
board that goes inside and have something workable.

I'd like to get mailing costs covered, but that's it. Would also like to
hear how you would use it!

73, Jay

W1EMT in Waterbury Center, Vermont, USA
GRID FN34 Email: W1EMT@AMSAT.ORG   K2#1034