[TenTec] FOR SALE: Mint Corsair II, 263G and 961

Bob Wilderman dlrwild1@voicenet.com
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 13:31:44 -0400

Hello Fellow Ten Tec Reflectors:

For Sale: Mint Corsair II with three optional filters (1.8, 500 and 250)
including mint manual, no warble or back- lash in the VFO, perfect silk
screening on the front panel and Plexiglas panel, about as perfect as you
can find unless unpacked from TEN TEC from 1989 era; also includes 263G VFO
mint with manual, perfect in every way; one (1) desk microphone model #705
perfect with brand new foam mic cover just added; 961 speaker power supply
perfect except for one scratch on the side panel which would be hidden from
view next to the Corsair II. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY, PLEASE.   Local sale
preferred, but I will consider shipping the set-up via UPS ground with
tracking in the CONUS. Price does not include any shipping cost. I may
regret selling this rig, but that's the chance I will have to take. You
won't be disappointed in this set-up if the Corsair is the radio you have
been searching for on the web. The radio was one of the last production runs
of the Corsair II in 1989 era.

ASKING: $1050 firm
Contact: Bob Wilderman, K3SRO
dlrwild1@voicenet.com