[TenTec] multiples

Tom Delker k1ky@bellsouth.net
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 10:13:13 -0500

I have been getting multiples (2-10 copies) on all messages from
contesting.com reflectors for about a week now.  It first seemed to be
limited to bellsouth.net customers, but seems to be spreading.
Bellsouth says it isn't their problem and I tend to agree since I don't
get dupes from any other reflectors or sources that are not related to
the contesting.com servers.

If an administrator for this list is listening, please pass this info
along to the computer gurus.  I suspect if may be an issue with possible
new e-mail handlers used by the ISP's and as they update, more folks
will begin to see the dupes.

Just a thought.

--
Thomas M. Delker - K1KY CFO#395 - Smyrna / Gallatin / Short Mtn. TN
A.R.R.L. District Emergency Coordinator - Tennessee District #4