[TenTec] Pegasus, a sad day......

Michael Gusky mgusky@yahoo.com
Sat, 22 Jul 2000 07:51:03 -0700 (PDT)

Larry,

Perhaps you are forgetting that this radio isn't an OMNI VI or one of
the $$$ high end rice boxes.  This rig is probably the best in the
"mid-range" market.  I don't think TenTec ever intended for this rig
to compete with the big contest rigs.  They appeared to be filling a
gap in their product line........aimed at folks that don't have $2K
or $3K to put into a rig.

I have owned a Pegasus for almost a month now and haven't found
anything that would that would put a damper on my operating habits.
When I purchased the Pegasus, I there were two things I was looking
for....the most bang for my buck and something with new technology.

Sorry you weren't happy with yours, but I am glad you were able to
return the rig.

73
Mike
K5UX