[TenTec] Larry/VA3LK

JDuffy@aol.com JDuffy@aol.com
Sat, 22 Jul 2000 14:51:21 EDT

I really don't think we are talking about blind loyalty and lack of support
by Ten Tec.  I think most people are referring to the rig being criticized
for a perceived problem that the average Joe Six Pack ham cannot even detect.
 Why should Ten Tec try and correct something that only one person complains
about and most people cannot detect?

It's kind of like calling General Motors and saying that whenever my car in
in neutral and I floor the engine it makes too much noise so will you please
solve the problem.  Most everyone does not do that so why whould GM try to
solve a perceived problem.  Maybe not the perfect example, but I hope you get
the idea.

Regards,

Duffy - WB8NUT

In a message dated 7/22/00 12:24:06 PM Eastern Daylight Time,