[TenTec] Corsair II vs. Digital Trition 544

Ed W3NR w3nr@vol.com
Sat, 22 Jul 2000 19:58:38 -0400

Jim, I'm not an engineer, nor an educated radio whizz. I will tell you that
after owning a Corsair II, and an Omni V, that I wouldn't trade either one
for the Omni C I now own. Hears anything and anyone on the band and not only
does a great job on CW, but also PSK31. Altho the Corsair II is a great rig
in its own right, the birdies and osc noise are a distraction, especially if
the old ears are not up to par. I agree with Tony W4FOA, keep the Triton,
buy the Corsair II and then try to find a good Omni C. Then decide which one
goes. Good Luck.......Ain't playin radio fun........73
Ed W3NR
CW from beautiful downtown Chickamauga,Ga