[TenTec] Ten Tec net and Arizona

Beamer, Jay JBeamer@PanAmSat.com
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 18:02:33 -0400

hello to all,

I'll put out an early reminder for the net this weekend since I'm gonna be
out of computer range on Friday. Net is this Sunday as always on 14.267+/-
at 3 pm local pacific, 4 pm local mountain (except Az, no time change
there), 5 pm local central, 6 pm local eastern or 2200 UTC.

I'll be at the Ft. Tuthill Hamfest in Flagstaff, Az. this weekend but home
in time for the net. If anyone on the list is gonna be there, I'll be the
one on the little red electric scooter (two wheels, not 4). Who knows, I
might even strap the Scout and a hamstick to the scooter!

Have a great weekend.

Jay/KM6VX/Flagstaff bound
Torrance, Ca.

ps. I'll be on 7.200 on Thur from about 8 am till 4 pm and Sat. from 1 pm to
9 pm local pacific.

.  .