[TenTec] Corsair II for sale

Chuck Brudtkuhl wa0roi@arrl.net
Wed, 31 May 2000 21:02:58 -0500

Corsair II (w/filters), Power Supply    $850

I made the mistake of posting this immediately prior to
Dayton last time ... dumb.  Since there were no requests, I
did sell the originally posted VFO seperately.  Hence,
here's the rundown again:

___ Model 561 Corsair II with 282 (250Hz CW) and 288 (1.8
KHz SSB) filters installed.  Very good condition, no
scratches.  Only cosmetic fault is one chrome center disk
missing from a knob.  S/N 90A 10109

This radio was gone through by TenTec one year ago including

the rebuilding of the PTO.

___ Model 961 Power Supply, also clean.

I also have a homemade remote "box" that controls the
internal memory keyer on the Corsair.

Complete station with manuals (not sure if I have 961 Supply

manual, but will check), $850 plus shipping from Iowa..

 This radio has been in use until a couple weeks ago.  The
only reason for selling is "too
many radios" including an Omni-V and Omni-VI+ and I have to
pay for the Alpha.

73 de Chuck
WAØROI
wa0roi@arrl.net