[TenTec] Virtual Ten*Tec Museum Updated

Sherrill WATKINS SEWATKINS@dgs.state.va.us
Wed, 08 Mar 2000 14:21:17 -0500

Paul:  I checked out your revised Ten Tec web site.  WOW!  You made a great Ten Tec Site even better!!   Thank's for the links to the other Ten Tec stuff and the Power Mite Users Group!  One thing that has me really puzzled; why have you not assembled the MR-1 kit?? After all, that is what it was sold for.  If you send it to me, I'l be glad to assemble it for you!  (Ha!) -73's-  Sherrill W. K4OWN.

>>> "Paul R. Valko" <prvalko@oakland.edu> 03/08/00 12:05PM >>>

The W8KC Virtual Ten*Tec Museum has been given a little facelift.

New thumbnails and some additional text.  Swing by if you have a
couple minutes to blow.  Let me know if you find any glaring
typos.  A little bird told me it's the site of the month in one of the
trade journals...

73! =paul= W8KC
Collector of Ten*Tecs and other fine plastics.
  Visit the Virtual Ten*Tec Museum at:
  <http://www.acs.oakland.edu/~prvalko>