[TenTec] Pegasus - horizontal operation?

Dale Martin kg5u@hal-pc.org
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 17:19:38 -0600

And having read it twice, now, I cannot help but respond by saying:

If you doubt what Ten-Tec tells you, you probably shouldn't do it.

On the other hand, you trusted Ten-Tec enough to send your hard-earned
dollars to them for the equipment.  It seems to me that if they said it was
okay to operate the radio on it's side, then it's okay to operate the radio
on it's side.  What causes you to believe Ten-Tec is not telling you the
truth and to not trust what they are saying?

dale, kg5u