[TenTec] Pegasus - horizontal operation?

Larry Gibbs gridbias@isp800.com
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 16:30:46 -0500

I have an Omni VI+ which has horizontal fins. However, the power supply has
vertical fins. My ham son is an electrical engineer, and he assures me that
there will be no problem as the two will counteract each other. In the past,
when using a non-Ten-Tec supply, I would stand the Omni on end for about two
hours per week. This would be during periods of non-operation. This appears
to have worked, as I have never noticed a problem.
Larry W3UIO