[TenTec] Ten Tec Corsair II CW Sidetone?

Denis Naylor aldebaran@ukgateway.net
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 19:25:06 -0000

Thanks to all who responded to this topic on Corsair sidetone, I did not
realise this issue had been raised before.

I would agree, and intend to do so the solution is to rebuild the sidetone
oscillator.  The osc circuit of the Omni V  I have been assured 'sounds
great',  thanks Steve N4LQ  and this is what I shall modify it to.

Some folks are not bothered by the existing rather coarse sidetone and just
live with it.
I just love this transceiver,  my first Ten Tec :-)  (my Kenwood now sits
idle) and it seems to me to be a worthwhile improvement in an otherwise
great CW rig.

Thanks again to the group,
73 Denis GM3skn Shetland Island