[TenTec] Omni-V for sale

scott howell n3byy@yahoo.com
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 20:29:50 -0500 (EST)

			Well, I got 3 rigs and really only need two. I
love the Triton and so have decided that I would like to sell my
Omni-V. Its in excellent shape and just has a minor scratch on the side
where the pwr sup has rubbed it.
I think otherwise its fine. I have a 500Hz filter in the first if and a
1.8 which also could go in the first if which is included in the deal. I
also have the fm board and speech board installed as well.
The rig has had the qrp mod done to it and the relay for an amp was cut. I
did not to these mods, but otherwise the rig works perfectly.
I have the matching 961 power supply as well and manual for the Omni.
I'm asking $1450 shipping and insurance included. Make me an offer. Rig
has not been in any smoking environment since in my care.

tnx es 73 de Scott/n3byy