[TenTec] (no subject)

N8WNB@aol.com N8WNB@aol.com
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 16:35:11 EST

FOR SALE: TEN TEC  540 Transciever with 245 CW Filter, 262G Power Supply,
KR5-A Keyer, 247 Antenna Tuner, & an Astatic 1104C Microphone. These items
were all purchased new in Feb of 1978. (I have the invoice).The original
owner became a Silent Key in 1980. His wife had stored these items until I
got them at the beginning of March. All items have been tested & are working.
The dial cord on the 540 will need to be tightened a bit. Owners Manuals for
everything but the microphone are included. If interested please make me an
offer. If you would like more information or pictures contact N8WNB@aol.com.
Thanks Nate/n8wnb