[TenTec] Ten Tec Station

N8WNB@aol.com N8WNB@aol.com
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 14:57:11 EST

For sale:  540 Transciever with 245 CW Filter, 262G Power Supply, KR5-A
Keyer, 247 Antenna Tuner, & an Astatic 1104C Microphone. These items were all
purchased new in Feb of 1978. (I have the invoice).The original owner became
a Silent Key in 1980. His wife had stored these items until I got them at the
beginning of this month.All items have been tested & are working. The dial
cord on the 540 will need to be tightened a bit. Owners Manuals for
everything but the microphone are included. If you would like more
information or pictures contact N8WNB@aol.com. If interested make me an
offer. Thanks Nate/N8WNB