[TenTec] Fw: SF:cleanning the shack Sierra+Omni-V

Scott Howell n3byy@speakeasy.org
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 13:05:22 -0500

Ok, sorry this didn't make it do to the html which I thought I had turned
off.
tnx

Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2000 12:50 PM
Subject: SF:cleanning the shack Sierra+Omni-V

    Hello folks, no I'm not giving up radio, but I have to clean out the
shack of some toys. I havent' had the time to do as much playing and suspect
before long, this is only going to become more difficult.
So, being as I have all the toys I need for now. Here's the list of items
for sale.

Wilderness Sierra w/KC1 counter/keyer, 80, 40, 30, 20 band modules, that
little RS power supply that puts out something like 2.5 amps with its
carrying case, all manuals for the Sierra, Paddlette paddle with case, bud
headphones never used, RG Electronics Balun, RS powered speaker (no
filtering on this one), solar pannel (this is the one you can get at Dayton
that folds and has all the gooddies inside, and cables. Shipping within the
48 states and insurance asking $425. Btw, only problem with the Sierra that
I haven't had time to fix is I installed a switch for reversing paddles, it
broke at FYBO. Well the thing you grab on to broke, but otherwise the rig is
in excellent condx.

DK9SQ 33ft Mast and loop antenna $175 shipped. This hasn't been used much at
all, w/Second Mast $$250 includes shipping/insurance.

Ten-Tec Omni-V in very good condx. Has some small scratch on right side from
the pwr sup. Installed currently 500Hz filter in the 1st if, 1.8, 500, 250
in the 2nd if plux extra 1.8 if you'd like to use that in the 1st if,
manual, matching pwr sup/speaker, extra power cable, hand mic, optional fm
board, and optional speech board. Has had QRP mod and is working perfectly,
and a 6 radio/antenna switch by MFJ. Will toss in at no extra charge a pair
of Kenwood HS5 headphones which I didn't use much. The whole pkg $1325
shipping/insurance.

Kent paddle box & manual $100 shipped.

No reasonable offers refused.

If your curious, I have a Ten-Tec Triton IV I have grown to really like and
prefer to use it and yes its QRP to qro.
I don't travel much so decided I just didn't need all this portible gear
either.

tnx es 73 de Scott/n3byy