[TenTec] Fw: curtis a or b

Richard B Drake rbdrake@erols.com
Mon, 1 May 2000 21:37:03 -0400

Well, sorry guy but dual paddle iambic keying rules once you learn
to use it. The iambic characers in the alphabet are C, F, K, L, Q,
R and Y then add all the puncuation marks and pro signs. Then
consider that most of the other characers are a single squeeze
with a release of one paddle or the other at the proper time.
Takes practice? You bet! But once you get it down you'll never
want to look at a single paddle keyer again - My opinion of course
:-) But, I'd be happy for anyone to listen to me on the air, maybe
I'm using a keyboard and maybe I'm not, sometimes I do, and
sometimes I don't, and I challenge you to tell the difference - Hi

---
73, Rich - W3ZJ