[TenTec] RED DOT

agulseth@juno.com agulseth@juno.com
Mon, 08 May 2000 21:45:26 EDT

Bob,

I think they sell caps in the T-kit catalog, and I even saw a guy at a
hamfest with a T*T logo t-shirt. I found out he  made it himself from a
scanned logo -- not officially "factory sanctioned" but I have a feeling
T*T isn't likely to tell him not to wear it as long as he doesn't start
producing and selling them ;-).

73,

Al  WB5JNC