[TenTec] FOR SALE: Ten Tec Gear

Davenbarstow@aol.com Davenbarstow@aol.com
Mon, 8 May 2000 13:45:02 EDT

Gentleman,
                 I have the following Ten Tec Gear for sale. I have listed at
one other time, but will try again. I have 3 Ten Tec Tranceivers for sale.
                 # 1 is the Paragon that has the 282, 285 and the 288
Filters. It also has the FM Board and the RS 232 Interface board. The Giehl
Chip also comes  with it . I purchased this one new. It still works and looks
like new . I am asking $1200.00 or best offer. I have the manual and shipping
carton.
                   # 2 is the Paragon II that has the 282, 285 and the 288
Filters. I have the Manual and shipping carton. This one really looks and
performs great( as new ). I am asking $1600.00 for the Paragon II.
                    # 3 is the Omni 6 PLUS.  The Omni 6 has 5 optional
Filters, the 282 , 285 and the 288 in the 6 MHz position and the 218 and 220
Filters inthe 9 MHz position. I purchased this one new and have used it very
little . It really looks as new works the same. I am asking $2000.00 for the
Omni 6 Plus.
                    I also have the Ten Tec 253 Automatic Tuner thats very
nice. Not a scratch or ding any where. It just came back from Ten Tec.  I
ahve extra spare cosmetic parts for it also, ( Such as a new top , Knobs
etc.) I am asking $800.00 fot the Tuner . I have Manual and shipping Carton.
                      I still have the Original 301 Remote Tuneing Control,
that looks like a new one. It will only work with the Omni 5's and Omni 6's.
Make offer on this one.
                       I also have the Centurion Amp with boxes and Manual. I
have 2 new 3-500z tubes that have never been out of the box. Seals have never
been broken (They are EIMAC). Make Offer.
                         I am not a dealer, I just like Ten Tec and got
carried away. So I am thinning out. I can E Mail Pictures of the above gear
if any one is interested.
                                          Thank You and 73 S
                                           Dave in Barstow /WA6CQJ