[TenTec] Ten Tec SSB User's Net Two Years Old

David H. Walker k0cop@earthlink.net
Fri, 12 May 2000 22:42:02 +0000

Dear Jay

You and Will have done an outstanding job. I know it takes a lot of time
from your busy schedules. Due to the dedication of both you and Will I have
made a commitment to the continued collection of TENTEC radios. Without the
net I think that my interests would have turned towards other endeavors. I
hope that maybe this summer I will be able to meet you and Will. I do a
good bit of motorcycling in the summer so travel is not a problem. This
November I will turn 60 years old or young,HI

All the best to you both.
73
David

At 17:59 05/12/2000, you wrote:

>Hello to All,
>
>Hard to believe, but as of this weekend, the net has now been around for two
>years! Amazing!
>
>The net just wouldn't be possible without all your check-ins each week.
>
>I would especially like to thank Will/KC5QWE. Without his being there every
>week, I would probably have given up in frustration long ago due to adjacent
>station activity.
>
>So, back to business. The net is this Sunday on 14.267 +/- at 3 pm pacific
>local, 4 pm mountain local, 5 pm central local, 6 pm eastern local, or 2200
>UTC.
>
>ciao for now,
>
>Jay/KM6VX
>Torrance, Ca.