[TenTec] Thank You all for answer to Centaur question.

James Griffith Griffithj@ricks.edu
Thu, 18 May 2000 16:12:24 -0600

I have never owned an amp in my 40 years of hamming. Like most, I collect information, and if I were to by a small amp, it would have
been the Centaur. So when my boss, K7ENE wanted an amp recommendation, I said the Centaur, we looked at the TT WWW and no amp. I had
not heard that Svetlana had stopped making 811's. So it's solid-state or 500Z's for him. I suggested a macho antenna instead of an
amp. His neighbors may not like his tower, but they would like his amp a lot less.
Thanks to All
73's
Jim, WA7NDD