[TenTec] Anyone got a comment on the FP?

Jim FitzSimons cherry@neta.com
Thu, 25 May 2000 11:01:27 -0700

Phil, the FP DEMO does not even have a computer interface yet.
Ten Tec may use the same computer interface as the Omni VI+.
The future firmware for the FP could have keyboard CW, PSK31, and
RTTY. I assume for PSK31 and RTTY it would have a decoder also.
The FP has a computer inside which can run larger programs than
the pegasus.
Regards, Jim FitzSimons W7ANF