[TenTec] Jupiter in QST

Lloyd T. Price n2kpc@arrl.net
Tue, 7 Nov 2000 19:17:37 -0800 (PST)

 Hello Everybody,
    There it is, just in time for Xmas, hint, hint, hint said
  my Wife, Gaye KB2YOA, who went to Dayton to see the Jupiter
  and the RX-340.
     Then we had to go to Sevierville, TN to see them again.
   Along with all of the other fine folks there.
     When I was on 40 meters with the Jupiter in Sevierville,
   It was user friendly because the screen display was in
   line with the controls naturally.
     What a great radio to use, now you can see it.
        Also, the Tentec, 1254 kit, RX-320, and a great write
   up on the RX-340 is in the new 2001 Passport To World Band
   Radio.
     I'll be adding more Tentec pictures to my photopoint.com
   site soon for Tentec's in action, just type in my email in
   the guest box and maybe you'll see yourself in the pic, Hihi.
      Anyway, a job well done by the nice folks in TN.
        73,
      Lloyd,
      N2KPC
      AAR2BP.