[TenTec] FS: 540 Triton IV Station

Michael Melland badger@vbe.com
Thu, 09 Nov 2000 13:44:13 -0600

Sorry if this is a duplicate, I can't remember if I posted this here
before or not.

I hate to do it but I need the room and this Ten-Tec
Triton IV 540 (analog) station has been sitting idle after I purchased

it about a year ago.  It is in very good condition and electrically is

great and works FB at all power levels.  I would rate all pieces as
8-9 out of 10.  This would be a nice second rig/main rig/starter
station.... all you need is an antenna.

Sale includes:

Ten-Tec Triton IV 540 10 - 80 (no WARC) SSB/CW  (QSK) transceiver with

optional noise blanker, audio filter, and all 10 meter crystals
already installed.  Replaced the bungee cord and restrung the dial
last spring, PTO is fine.  New side panels and new set of knobs
included but originals are fine.

Ten-Tec 252M (metered) power supply for above radio.  Has overvoltage
protection kit already added.

Ten-Tec 215 microphone (black version)

New Airpax magnetic breaker Ten-Tec 1140) and cables for remote
(battery or non Ten-Tec supply) use.

Please respond off list if you are interested.  Asking $350 or
reasonable offer...buyer pays shipping.

72/73 de Mike Melland, W9WIS