[TenTec] For Sale Ten Tec Pegasus with Remote Knob

Peter G. Juliano jessystems@waypt.com
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 12:11:49 -0800

Hi Ten Tec Users,

For Sale:        Ten Tec Pegasus with Remote Knob

Mint condition, 1 year old Ten Tec Pegasus with Remote Knob. This radio was
used about 30 hours when I first got it and has been stored for the last six
months. I am shrinking down the station and so the Pegasus is being offered
for sale. The radio is totally operational with full output. The package
includes the radio, remote knob, all software, documentation, cables and Ten
Tec shipping boxes. This offering does not include a power supply.

This is a fine radio--download  some of the latest software updates from
N4PY--and it should be a real killer. Get an early Christmas present--you
won't be disappointed. I will be happy to email digital photographs of this
excellent radio to any prospective buyer. As the price includes the
shipping--can only ship to addresses in the continental United States

Price:   $750  ( US Dollars)  including shipping within the Continental
United States.

Pete, W6JFR.