[TenTec] Pegasus F/S

Allen Bush AE0Z@compuserve.com
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 20:39:29 -0500

Gentlemen:

I have for sale a Model 550 Pegasus, Model 302 Encoder, and Model 962 Power
Supply.  These units are all as new (I don't believe you could find a
scratch anywhere on them) and they work just like new as well.  I have the
factory boxes and all manuals, cables, adapters, etc.  The only thing I
don't have to go with it is a mike (CW OP, HI!)

Reason for selling.... I have way too many rigs.... including Corsair II
and Omni VI.

The factory new price on these is $1309.00

I will sell the lot of them for $900.00 and split the shipping.  Will
guarantee condition as advertised.

These would make a great Christmas present for yourself, or someone you
love!

Please feel free to e-mail with any questions.  I have been running CW and
PSK-31 with the unit with no trouble, whatsoever.

Allen Bush, AE0Z
ae0z@compuserve.com