[TenTec] Places to stay near sevierville

Paul R. Valko prvalko@oakland.edu
Sun, 1 Oct 2000 08:20:39 -0400 (EDT)

I think the guys at Ten*Tec would have a better idea, but in my
experience, the tri-city are of Sevierville, Pigeon Forge, and Gattlinburg
have dozens and dozens of all types of loging.  It is a H-U-G-E tourist
attraction.  With DollyWood and the Smoky Mountain National Park.

My intention is to pick up one of the "Discount Traveler Guides" at the
first Tennesee rest stop and find a cheap place to stay.  Last spring, we
stayed in a $100/night suite for $39.  That's typical.  I think there
should be little trouble finding a place in thre $50-$70 range.  But
perhaps there is some other big event that weekend... even so, it can not
compare with the amount of people that visit in the summer - I would
think.

73! =paul= W8KC
Collector of Ten*Tecs and other fine plastics.
  Visit the Virtual Ten*Tec Museum at:
  <http://www.acs.oakland.edu/~prvalko>