[TenTec] Problems with Omni D Model 546B

Loren Willis lwillis@tiny.net
Mon, 02 Oct 2000 00:10:19 -0500

Bill and Wilford, and the rest of the list.

Thanks.  You guys both nailed it exactly.  I had been hooking up a PSK31
interface to the patch in/out connections and one of the VFO connections
to the remote came out.  I didn't notice that.  I removed the PSK31
connections that I had just made, without curing the problem.  I then
removed all connections (forgetting that a jumper was needed) and that
didn't cure the problem.

So the list help out a lot.  Thanks again.

Loren