[TenTec] Triton IV Power Connector

seweber@netnitco.net seweber@netnitco.net
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 07:23:51 -0500

My Triton IV has a cinch-jones six pin dooberjobber for the connector.  If
I have a few free minutes at work today I'll check the Newark catalog for
price, availability, part number, etc.  There is a very slight chance that
one is lurking in the department junque box.  I'll staple a note to my
forehead so I don't forget to look.

73 de KD9BO Steve

At 10:38 PM -0500 10/11/00, Alan Bryant wrote:
>Fellow Ten-Techies...
>
>Could someone tell me the connector type for the power plug on a Triton IV?
>It's clearly not a Molex, and I need to fashion a cable to an alternate
>power supply than the 262G I normally use with the radio. I just can't seem
>to find a reference for what this little guy is, and cursory checks of the
>usual suppliers here in Denver yields nothing compatible...
>
>Thanks in advance for any insights.
>
>73, Alan
>

>---
>Alan Bryant, WDØEVX
>Denver, Colorado
>http://www.moonworks.com/wd0evx
>

>--
>FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/FAQ/tentec

Steve Weber

I want to know how God created the world.
I am not interested in this or that phenomenon,
in the spectrum of this or that element.
I want to know His thoughts; the rest are details.

  --Albert Einstein--