[TenTec] FS: Omni VI+ with accessories

David E. Shelton des@iolky.com
Sat, 14 Oct 2000 14:51:29 -0400

For Sale: Ten Tec Omni VI+ with 705 desk mic, 301 remote knob, and all five
optional Ten Tec filters. I have manual and original shipping carton with
packaging. I am the original owner and this rig was purchased new, not a
demo, in 3/99. Electrically/operationally it is perfect a 10/10,
cosmetically it is 9.7/10 with two small superficial scratches on the top
portion of the aluminum face plate top, you cannot see either from the
front. The scratches are very much superficial and were caused by rack
mounting the rig in the closet kilowatt cabinet I had them in. These are the
only cosmetic flaws. The only repair history to mention is I replaced the
main tuning encoder after about 6 months use, the encoder failed. The rig
operates perfectly and has very low hours as this is the reason for selling,
I don't have time to use and justify a $2500+ rig gathering dust.
Price $2100 OBO shipped in cont. US.

Tnx es 73,
Des, W4DES