[TenTec] Ten Tec Mug For Sale

dbudd w5ben@arrl.net
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 16:03:50 -0400

Funny. I thought the power supply for those mugs was made in
SCOTLAND!!!

73,

Budd, W5BEN
w5ben@arrl.net
Johnson City, in northeast TN

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-tentec@contesting.com
[mailto:owner-tentec@contesting.com]On
Behalf Of Joe L Blackwell
Sent: Monday, October 16, 2000 3:30 PM
To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Ten Tec Mug For Sale

Carl Hyde  writes:
> Hey anybody notice that the coffee mug is made in the USA
> and has a big Eagle on the bottom!

I noticed that, Carl, and I have an original TT coffee mug
for sale.
Has the 'Big Eagle' and 'Made in USA' embossments.  Fully
loaded,
it handles a solid 12oz output.  It is a 10 among 10s, there
are no
scratches or blemishes as it has never been used and comes
with
the original newspaper wrap direct from Ten-Tec.
Extraordinarily
white with black lettering, plus the Ten-Tec logo.  $106
CONUS.

Also for sale, a generic power supply for the Ten-Tec coffee
mug.
This supply is the Folger's Classic Roast percolating
supply.  It
provides more sips per brewing than the standard Maxwell
House
switching supply. The Folger supply comes in a
vacuum-stablilized,
RF proof enclosure, providing 13oz of dry reserved power.
You'll not
find a better supply, and you will not be disappointed.
$3.29 CONUS.

Why am I selling?  There's too many mugs just sitting around
on the
shelf.  I'm afraid the Percolatory Transilience Obfuscation
filter (PTO),
typical of Ten-Tec mugs, will get dingy if not used
occasionally.

73, de Joe Blackwell, aa4nn
Ten-Tec Only, CW Only
eeetet  ee