[TenTec] Ten-Tec coffee mug

Joe L Blackwell aa4nn@juno.com
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 22:19:38 -0400

I told you already.  The supply is the Folger Classic Roast
percolator supply!  No adapter needed, it just works.  No need
to concern yourself with emergency power.  You'll not need it.
de Joe aa4nn

William Mansey writes:
> Question:  Where can I get an adapter to provide emergency power to 
> my Ten-Tec coffee mug?

FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/FAQ/tentec
Submissions:              tentec@contesting.com
Administrative requests:  tentec-REQUEST@contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-tentec@contesting.com