[TenTec] Ten-Tec coffee mugses

dbudd w5ben@arrl.net
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 06:24:50 -0400

Easy question!

Power for "emergency use only" for the T-T mug is produced
in the mountains near Newport, TN, east of Sevierville under
the trade name "White Lightning". The regulation is not as
smooth as the better p.s. from Scotland.

73,

Budd, W5BEN
w5ben@arrl.net
Johnson City, in northeast TN

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-tentec@contesting.com
[mailto:owner-tentec@contesting.com]On
Behalf Of William Mansey
Sent: Monday, October 16, 2000 8:06 PM
To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Ten-Tec coffee mugses

Question:  Where can I get an adapter to provide emergency
power to my
Ten-Tec coffee mug?  I have tried many sources but have had
no luck!  I
tried direct connection to batteries but can not get more
than 4 OZ. out of
it!  I must need some different kind of regulator to
properly align the
fluid flow and content.  Any ideas?  Thanks and 73's  BILL

--
FAQ on WWW:
http://www.contesting.com/FAQ/tentec