[TenTec] TenTec Hamfest Photos N2KPC

Lloyd T. Price n2kpc@arrl.net
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 20:30:46 -0700 (PDT)

   Hello Everybody,
     I thought you might enjoy these photos I took at the TenTec
   2000 Hamfest.
     My Wife Gaye KB2YOA and myself Lloyd N2KPC made the trip
   from Mount Holly, New Jersey and had a lot of fun and meet
     a lot of very nice people there and around the area.
     Our thanks to the great staff at TenTec for going out of
   their way once again to make it all happen.
     Search photopoint.com, once you do that type
   in n2kpc@arrl.net   click on Tentec2000, Tentec2000fest,
   Tentec2000hamfest and if you wish n2kpctentecmobile.
     I'll will have future pics of my Tentec shack and the
   Burlington County Bookmobile "which I drive" with the TenTec
   stations on board.
        73,
    Lloyd, N2KPC
      -.-. .-..