No subject

Carl R. Gansen wb0cff@hotmail.com
Sun, 22 Oct 2000 05:28:30 GMT

I have been a member/supporter of the Handi-Hams for a good number
of years and while I do not speak for them, I would guess that
the event would receive minimal participation.  Some years ago,
we had an opportunity to use Handi Ham 25th (or maybe it was 20th... time
flies when you are hams) anniversary stickers on our QSLs and
usage was *low*.  There is little need or desire to point out any
differences from my perspective. We are just hams enjoying the hobby.
Just my simple $0.02

Carl R. Gansen  WB0CFF
9300 W 225 St
Belle Plaine, Mn. 56011-4206