[TenTec] Internet Radio software

George, W5YR w5yr@att.net
Sun, 22 Oct 2000 19:50:48 -0500

The Remote Administrator 2.0 program by Famatech claims to be orders of
magnitude fast than VNC. I do not know, but I have RA installed here on
my 100 Mcps LAN and it refreshes rapidly enough to display a TV image on
"the other computer" with few dropped frames.

If speed is a consideration, consider RA at

		http://www.famatech.com

No connection with the company - just a satisfied licensed user. I use
the program to control the remote shack computer and control a Kachina.

72/73, George   W5YR - the Yellow Rose of Texas      NETXQRP 6
Fairview, TX   30 mi NE Dallas in Collin county	     QRP-L 1373
Amateur Radio W5YR, in the 55th year and it just keeps getting better!
Icom IC-756 PRO #02121 (9/00) Kachina #91900556 (12/99) IC-765 (6/90)