[TenTec] Re: Tuners & Ten Tec Transceivers

Jim FitzSimons cherry@neta.com
Fri, 01 Sep 2000 13:32:24 -0700

Bob, the VSWR is probably 3:1. Most in line VSWR meters read
better with more power. Of course you should aways tune with
the lowest power possible. Usually 10 Watts for a 300 Watt
VSWR meter. The VSWR is not accurate but you only need to
tune to minimum VSWR.
The two are compact mobile tuners. They are very much the same.
MFJ builds both. I have a MFJ 300W tuner and I like it.
Which one matches you equipment?
Best regards, Jim FitzSimons W7ANF