[TenTec] Band Module Problem?

Bwana Bob wb2vuf@qsl.net
Sat, 02 Sep 2000 12:16:11 -0400

Dave, what you are hearing may be an image. According to the Scout
manual, this is normal. See section 2-13 of the manual.

The images are due to the "relatively low I-F of 6.144 MHz. The image
comes from the shortwave band at 17.7-17.9 MHz. If you have a general
coverage receiver, you might check for the same station within that
band.

			73, Bob WB2VUF