[TenTec] Ten Tec rigs and "other" power supplies

Richard B Drake rbdrake@erols.com
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 14:34:53 -0400

Maybe your Triton II runs at 12 volts. My OMNI 6+ runs at 13.5
volts in receive mode, measured at the auxiliary power jack on the
back of the OMNI. I'm using the Ten-Tec 9420 power supply (the big
one that also powers the Herc II). Under full load it drops to
12.5 volts but most of the time we are just listening - right? I
have had no problem with panel lamps.

---
73, Rich - W3ZJ