[TenTec] Price for Ten-Tec Triton 544/252G P/S?

Wilford D. Lindsey 70511.3041@compuserve.com
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 12:30:27 -0400

Gang:

Can anyone help with some prices?  I have a Ten-Tec Triton 544 (digital
display) transceiver with the matching Ten-Tec 252G power supply and
ammeter.  Appearance of everything is at least 9 on a scale of ten.
Includes original Ten-Tec documentation.
This rig includes the WARC bands and goes from QRP to QRO levels, set by a
front panel control.

What would be a fair market price for this setup?  I see that Ten-Tec has
an *analog* Triton (540) for $325.00 without the power supply.  Thanks in
advance for any assistance you might offer.

72/73,
--W.D. (Doc) Lindsey
   DSBF
   PO Box 6028
   Bismarck, ND 58506
   (Shipping = DSBF, 2020 Lovett Ave, Bismarck, ND, 58504)
   E-Mail = K0EVZ@arrl.net