[TenTec] Shortage of electrontic parts

Bob & Linda McGraw K4TAX RMcGraw@InfoAve.Net
Sat, 30 Sep 2000 07:05:16 -0700

Fred & company,

Yep, probably true.  I spent 15 years working for Sony in their
manufacturing division (Professional Audio & Video Division) and yes,
parts are scarce.  The computer folks are eating up most of the DSP
processors and memory as I recall.

Hey do you recall the supply vs. demand theory in business?  That's what
make the world go round as well as prices and profits.

73
Bob