[TenTec] FS: OmniC Station

Ed W3NR w3nr@vol.com
Sun, 1 Apr 2001 21:30:14 -0400

    Ok guys, here is a chance at probably one of the cleanest OmniC's
around. As close to a 10 as you can get. Serviced by TT in October 2000.
Includes the 500hz CW filter. Not a scratch, ding, or scrub on it
anywhere. Also includes the 243 External VFO, also very good condition and
serviced by TT in the last couple of years. Small tear in the vinyl on the
left back corner. The power supply matches the Corsair I, but works just
fine with the Omni. It would be better to set this under the desk, aint
pretty, but works. Has a paint chip near the ON/OFF switch and a few minor
bangs and bumps. It has been repaired by a previous owner and includes the
OVP board. I am asking $650 for all 3 pieces plus shipping.....tnx...73

Ed W3NR